At Eran Building & Remodeling Co., it is our belief the following guidelines are of paramount importance in the way we operate our business on a daily basis.
By following these guidelines, we strive to continue to operate with a higher level of professionalism, as well as to grow the business, and the number of friendships we hope will result.
1. We will view the wishes and concerns of our clients as our first priority.
2. Nothing less than complete honesty is acceptable in our dealings with our clients, and our trade partners, alike.
3. We will use the knowledge we have gained over time to create the highest level of quality possible, while striving to maintain the best value for money being spent.
4. We will focus on attaining the highest level of craftsmanship possible.
5. We will strive to treat everyone with whom we deal, with the same level of respect and dignity, with which we wish to be treated.
- Portage and Summit Counties and surrounding areas
- Cash Only, Personal Checks
|Person||Eran Building & Remodeling Co.|
|Address||6340 Lakeview Drive|
|Phone Number||(330) 678-5787|
From Our Website
Please take a few minutes to browse our website and learn a little more about Eran Building & Remodeling Co. Then feel free to contact us to discuss your remodeling needs. We can be reached by using the telephone number listed above, or you can use one of the methods listed on our Contact page.
Eran Homes marketing was directed towards the "first time buyer" and "first time move-up" markets, with the goal of providing well built, quality housing, where corners were not cut just to save a dollar. In addition to maintaining the highest of construction standards, and subscribing to the "Code Plus" theory of building as prescribed by "APA The Engineered Wood Association", Eran Homes also evaluated all other product and materials used by comparing quality vs. price vs. attained value before specifying products and materials used in the building of a house.
As a remodeling contractor, one of my first responsibilities when I meet with a prospective client, is to spend some time listening to all the things that person would like to accomplish, try to envision what he or she sees in their imagination, and try to interpret those descriptions. Past experience has shown time and again that initially, many people aren't really sure just what they want. Here again, I want to stress the necessity for planning the project, down to the smallest details. Fortunately, when it comes to planning the finishing of your basement, I can now recommend "Basement Ideas" as a good place to start.
Whether you prefer vinyl sheet flooring, ceramic tile, laminate flooring, or hardwood, the choices available today have grown at an incredible rate. The choices in laminate (Wilsonart and Formica brands) colors and textures have grown so rapidly, it's almost hard to keep up with what's available. Solid surface materials, which are factory produced, and tend to mimic the appearance of stone and granite, have also gained in popularity. If you're looking to make significant changes to the room, replacing the cabinets is the next logical choice.